The mini quilt for the CGQC is done. I sent it to my "secret partner" yesterday via express mail so I believe she should have gotten it today. I sure hopes she likes it and enjoys it for years to come.
The trees are 3-D flying geese and the whole project was really fun to put together. I keep checking my mail, hoping to find my mini-quilt, but so far nothing has come for me. The excitement and anticipation is killing me. Isn't it so much fun when you get a gift in the mail?? I just love it.
The deadline is October 30th and I can't wait to see all the finished mini-quilts. Check them out through Dandelion Quilts. She has a list of those participating on her side bar.
We all have them...crafting, sewing, stamping, quilting, embroidery, and all things hand crafted!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
CGQC Mini-Quilt Exchange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Projects Underway
During the next several days, I will be updating my blog. I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out. It's ...
Popular Posts
-
This post will remain at the top of my posts until the giveaway ends. For current posts please scroll down. It's time for my first givea...
-
Yay !! It's finished. I couldn't relax until it was complete. I decided to machine stitch the binding on and it turned out great....
-
I thought I'd share this photo of these two little origami drawstring bags. Aren't they cute!! They are so easy and fun to make an...
It looks great!
ReplyDeleteIt is 'sew' cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it ♥♥♥ Cora...I am excited to know who had my name also...
ReplyDeleteCora...this is wonderful. What a lucky partner.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so cute, Cora! Very lucky Swap partner to receive your pretty quilt!
ReplyDelete