We all have them...crafting, sewing, stamping, quilting, embroidery, and all things hand crafted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Projects Underway
During the next several days, I will be updating my blog. I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out. It's ...
Popular Posts
-
This post will remain at the top of my posts until the giveaway ends. For current posts please scroll down. It's time for my first givea...
-
Yay !! It's finished. I couldn't relax until it was complete. I decided to machine stitch the binding on and it turned out great....
-
I thought I'd share this photo of these two little origami drawstring bags. Aren't they cute!! They are so easy and fun to make an...



Go, Cora, Go! Looks like you have a good start on the cosmetics bag for the Charming Girls Quilt Club. Isn't it exciting?!
ReplyDeleteLove your bags! As I say you can never make just O N E......
ReplyDeleteEnjoying sewing with you in the Chraming Girls Club!
Joan♥♥♥
Cora I love the cosmetic bags! At the rate you're going, you should have all your projects done in no time. I also like the hat cards you made, really cute.
ReplyDelete~Tootles for now!