My blog is suddenly experiencing some difficulty. My Giveaway List and the Blogs I follow are not showing up.
I'm trying to figue out how to fix it. If you are visiting and can help please leave me a post. Since I'm new to blogging, I'm going to have to do a bit of research. Unfortunately, today we lost a dear niece on by husband's side from a sudden illness who was only in her early 30's. I won't have much time in the next few days available, so if you can help I sure would appreciate it.
Have a blessed day!
We all have them...crafting, sewing, stamping, quilting, embroidery, and all things hand crafted!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Projects Underway
During the next several days, I will be updating my blog. I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out. It's ...
Popular Posts
-
This post will remain at the top of my posts until the giveaway ends. For current posts please scroll down. It's time for my first givea...
-
Yay !! It's finished. I couldn't relax until it was complete. I decided to machine stitch the binding on and it turned out great....
-
I thought I'd share this photo of these two little origami drawstring bags. Aren't they cute!! They are so easy and fun to make an...
My deepest condolences on your lost.
ReplyDeleteJoan