We all have them...crafting, sewing, stamping, quilting, embroidery, and all things hand crafted!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Applique Wall Hangings....Photo Sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Projects Underway
During the next several days, I will be updating my blog. I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out. It's ...
Popular Posts
-
This post will remain at the top of my posts until the giveaway ends. For current posts please scroll down. It's time for my first givea...
-
Yay !! It's finished. I couldn't relax until it was complete. I decided to machine stitch the binding on and it turned out great....
-
I thought I'd share this photo of these two little origami drawstring bags. Aren't they cute!! They are so easy and fun to make an...
Those are just adorable and yes she is a very talented lady.
ReplyDeleteI am having a monthly giveaway on my blog so go in and sign up for some fun.