Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Snowing here!!

So much to 70 degree weather here last week. It's been raining for three days now and it finally started snowing. When I left work it was raining pretty hard and I was just hoping to make it home safely and just a mile from home it started snowing. I sure hope the snow sticks so we can have a snow day tomorrow. I can think of a few things I'd like to start sewing.

We had about a foot or two of snow last year in December and we didn't expect to have any this year but you never know. Most of the time we just get a few flurrys and not much more but it sure looks and feels like were going to get a bit more through the evening. Anyway, I'm gonna hope for a snow day.

The book I got the elephant pattern out of is called Great Little Quilts by Eleanor Levie. Click on the link if you are interested. The book has 45 Antique Crib and Doll size quilts with all the patterns and directions to make them. There are some really cute one's in the book. I think it's a good book to have in your collection for inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. The book looks nice...the link took me to Amazon and I then had to type in the title, but I found it just fine. I hope you got your snow day!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts