Friday, September 22, 2023

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's been a good while since I began this blog so there is definitely a learning curb with all the new features. 

My new craft passion is machine embroidery and I'm hoping to incorporate that here with how to's, tutorials and sharing my project with you all. This week, I made two cute Halloween scarfs for my grand kids.  They were preoccupied when I visited them and it wasn't easy to get a good picture as you can see.  Let me know what you think.




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts