Monday, February 7, 2022

Long Time No See

A lot has happened since my last blog.  Like most of you, I'm trying to keep busy during this pandemic and just make it through it safe and healthy.  In the last few years, I've been focusing on machine embroidery.  I have a Facebook group called Free machine Embroidery Design Links, if you're into machine embroidery, I'll post the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EmbroideryChallenge

I was first a quilter and got interested in machine embroidery to embellish my quilts and the rest is history.  I've looked for blogs on machine embroidery and don't find many so I thought I'd revive this blog and bring machine embroidery projects and topics to talk about.

Please comment below on your current crafting interests.  And if you have any favorite blogs on machine embroidery, I'd love it if you post the links in the comments.

Talk Soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your effort and dedication in making this blog so helpful

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts