Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mid Week Madness

Today was a bit tiring, I got my hair done for the long holiday weekend and I was not prepared to spend 4 hours at the salon. In the end, it was worth it. I had my long hair cut shoulder length and changed the color. I needed a new look!!! really bad:). Anyway, I'm preparing for a 5 day vacation so not much time for crafting this week. I've been spending most of my time on Pinterest. I found this great fall leaf pattern. You can find the patterns here: (Fall Leaf Pattern)   There are so many things you can create with this, how about a Fall Bunting or a nice decorative pillow. Happy Crafting and have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts