Monday, September 7, 2009

September Projects for the Charming Girls Quilt Club

I know this is last minute but I do want to participate in the September Charming Girls Quilt Club this month. Here are some pictures of the projects I hope to finish along with a list of other projects that I didn't take pictures of. We'll see just how much I can get done.

This is a rail fence quilt that I need to get finished for a friend. The only thing complete on this one is the squares. I've got to sew it all together, add the borders, the batting and the back before I can say this project is done.

The second project that I've been hoping to complete are some pillow cases. I beige fabric is for the case and the gold and burgandy are for the accent trim. I'm making these for my bedroom.

The third project is the quilt I still need to finish for my grandson. The top is done, but I still need to embroider his name on it, add the batting and the back. I hope to get this one done first, actually. I thought the three day weekend would give me the time I needed to finish it but I had a full house of family and friends until just a few hours ago.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day and good luck you CGQC ladies with all your projects. Happy Sewing.

1 comment:

  1. I love pillowcases, they are so fun to whip up! So happy you will be joining in the swap!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts