Monday, August 10, 2009

I've Been Tagged - "You're It Now"

What does this mean? All good I assure you! Just a bit of blogging fun. I was tagged by Purr-Furr to Craft and I have to tell you ten things about myself (it wasn't that easy).

1. Like most everyone else I love chocolate.

2. I come from a family of 9 and I'm the middle child.

3. I'm married to my high-school sweetheart .

4. Besides sewing and crafting, gardening is one of my favorite past-times.

5. I have 4 grandsons and 3 granddaughters.

6. I love to sit outside at night and take in the view of the city.

7. This one is silly I know but I have this thing for Tone Loc's voice (most of you probably don't know who he is).

8. I'm very sentimenal and cry at the movies (almost always).

9. I have two dogs - Sugar my teacup chihuahua and CoCo my Shitz zu

10. I enjoy going to estate sales, bargain shops and collecting vintage jewelry.

Now I have to tag 10 people to carry this on. It's all in fun, however, I'll understand if you don't want to play. If you read this you're tagged - you can leave your list on my comments if you like.

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you! so i don't have to do it again. Checked out Tone Loc, not for me but i understand the sentiment of a voice. Love 8 and 9 and number 3 is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts