My tea towel is done and ready to be mailed to my exchange partner Joan. I made four different towels before I was happy with the one I'm sending. This was my first time making a tea towel and I wanted her to be happy with the towel she receives. To make it more stressful, my sewing machine was acting up and not stitching well but I finally figured out that I had the wrong size bobbin in it (somehow I mixed it up with one from my other machine) after I wasted about an hour fiddling with it, cleaned the machine and changed the needle. Boy was I fustrated and worried I would ruin it. Ultimately I was able to finish it and move on to work on the blanket/quilt I'm making for my grandson.
Joan posted that she mailed my towel out last week so I'm watching my mail box with anticipation. Once Joan receives her package from me I'll share my pictures. Good luck all you "charming girls" with completing your projects.