Friday, August 7, 2009

More Projects to Complete

Here's what I'm planning on completing for the August Charming Girls Quilt Club: I'm hopeful that I'll get the blue quilt completed for my grandson (I submitted it in July but didn't get to it),


a small quilted throw from these red blocks I made back in June or early July,




and a quilted tote bag from this pattern or one given to me by another club member called the Big Bag Theory.


Two of these are projects I'd just like to finish. My grandson comes over and wraps himself around the unfinished blanket and makes me feel guilty because it's not done. This is first project I'll be working on. I'm now starting to work on Christmas stuff too, so I'll be fitting a few of those projects in between these. It's fun to push myself and see how much I can get done.

Happy sewing ladies.


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects, Cora! Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been TAGGED what does this mean? see my blog to find out! all good fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished projects...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts