Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Summer Hat Pattern









I came across these two cards I made several years ago. The hat pattern would be great to make a summer hat for a garden party invitation or similar get together or just a thinking of you greeting.

Inside the card I used an explosion type fold which helped to hold it together nicely (see photo). Here's the pattern for those of you who might want to give it a try. If you do please send me your photo. I'd love to see how others would design their hat.

2 comments:

  1. It certainly would make a good card for a garden party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would work well for the 'Red Hat Ladies'.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts