Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Week








Tomorrow will mark my first week of blogging. Whew, trying to put the site together, get photos together, and fit in some crafting time has kept me really busy. Aside from all that I cleaned my sewing room and organized a bit.

Today I worked on some quilt squares. When I squared them up I had a pile of small fabric pieces that looked pretty colorful so I put them on a coordinating fabric square and stitched over them with a zigzag stitch. They turned out looking like confetti on fabric. Wouldn't you know it, I'm not done with the project I'm working on and I'm already inspired to make something else. The squares will make a great looking "confetti" wall hanging.

These are the squares I'm working on and look at the "confetti squares".

I think they'll make an interesting piece of fabric art. My husband says I just can't throw anything away. I'd like to know what you think of them...leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts