Friday, July 17, 2009

Pushing Forward


When I started this blog a few weeks ago I thought I'd only be sharing projects and ideas and making contacts with others who had the same passions I had. It never came to mind that grief would interfer in my life and that it would be the only thing on my mind to share. I can't really process much right now so I apologize.


The funeral services for my neice and father-in-law were yesterday; and today I'm still feeling lost. Not much in my mind to share. Losing her at only 30 years old has brought such sadness to our family. Our faith is strong and we know she is with our lord but, boy do we miss her.


On Wednesday night I made this embroidered pillow for her mother to keep in memory of her. It was a small thing in comparison to the grief she is suffering.


Thank you all for your condolences. I really do appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cora....The work you do is so lovely and even though the pain is so hard to bear at times, this pillow be a comfort.
    Thank you for taking the time to share birthday wishes to my daughter. It was very thoughtful of you.
    I am sure with all that you have had going on, the last thing you have been concerned about is the package you are waiting for from me, but I wanted to let you know that I finally mailed it today. I needed to re-create the card before I sent it and I just didn't have much time this past week.
    Anyway...Hope you enjoy it when you can...take care of yourself while you are looking after others!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts