Friday, July 31, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club - 5 Things

5 Things.....
1. My Favorite Fabric is:
I love florals and warm colors, it doesn't matter who designs them (if I like them, I buy them).
2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is:
A quilted tote bag (pattern sent to me by another club member)
3. The food that is my weakness:
Taco and potato chips
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd:
I'd run a marathon or swim in the ocean. I know this might sound a bit much but I loved to run when I was young and I've always loved the water but for some reason never got the hang of swimming (just wading, floating and splashing around).
5. The Best "Life" Advice I know is:
Trust in your faith.













http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/

3 comments:

  1. 1. favorite fabric is at the moment bright colours, orange and green flowers.
    2. the pattern i am most looking forward to doing is my friends Vikkis stitchery
    3. my weakness food is toasted cheese and vigimite
    4. if i knew i could not fail i would climb a mountain and look down!
    5. My best life advice is Be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppping by my blog Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Thanks for sharing. Wow, a marathon or swimming the ocean -- great dreams. Good advice, and I'll be looking forward to seeing that tote bag!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts