Thursday, July 9, 2009

TGIF

I'm so excited for Saturday to come. I'll be attending a class to learn some techniques for using my new Janome embroidery machine. I have so many plans and ideas for embroidered projects. They have some great pros at the sewing center and I'm going to learn all I can from them. I just purchased the machine in June and have done a few project but I really need help on positioning the item properly so that my designs come out just as I want them. Placement is key for a professional looking job. For this newbee, there is so much to learn, the software, digitizing, stabilizers, etc.

Last night I finished the Vintage Cosmetic Bag (I'll post a picture next week). Oh and fabulous job club members on all the projects you're working on. The one's I've had the time to see are fantastic. The purse from http://www.ouvragesduneacadienne.blogspot.com/ is one of my favorites.

One more thing, check out my sidebar; there's a list of quite a few giveaways for this month from some very generous bloggers. Do check out their sites, I'm sure they'll appreciate your visit.

You all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I too luv Fridays and the weekends.....I also have a Janome that I bought about three months ago and I luv it.....I want to sew on all my projects...I know you will have hours of fun with it...I hope you learned alot!

    I have blog candy on my blog, check it out...it ends tonight!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Projects Underway

During the next several days, I will be updating my blog.  I hope you can bear with me in this journey while I figure it all out.  It's ...

Popular Posts